Acrylic WiFi Home is a WiFi scanner that enables you to search for WiFi networks and overlapping WiFi Channels. It’s possible to scan your own home for local WLANs and decide on the fantastic WiFi channel with less overlapping WiFi networks.
also get free Download Advanced IP Scanner
Acrylic WiFi Home supports display mode under Windows, and therefore can extract information regarding wifi devices, which interact with your WiFi network.
The app can identify local wireless access points and devices, and may display a table which lists the details like, SSID, MAC Address, Vendor, type, RSSI, channel, 802.11 (a/ b/ g/ n/ ac), security details (WEP/ WPA/ WPA2/ WPS), along with information on whether these were seen.
Key Features Acrylic WiFi Home:
- Access points: WiFi systems information and relevant users.
- Stations: WiFi channel scanner and WiFi networks all over channels in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
- Passwords: WiFi passwords and default WPS Keys.
- Security: Network authentication and security details such as WEP, WPA, WPA2 and Company (802.1X) WiFi networks.
- Signal level: Signal quality charts for WiFi channels and found devices.
Lease: Naming called Wi-Fi devices.
- Generally speaking, Acrylic Wi-Fi home is a reliable and user-friendly tool that provides comprehensive Wireless network monitoring. Though the interface is slightly clunky, the
- app performs quite well and may give info about all active wireless devices around you, bundle actions, and who is connected into a wireless system.
System Requirements For Acrylic WiFi Home
- Filename: Acrylic_WiFi_Home_v3.1.6117.24454-Setup.exe
- File size: 4.39MB
- Prerequisites: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Writer: Tarlogic Security SL