CudaText is a cross-stage content manager who provides many different modules to assist highlights, as an instance, code bits, shading picker, and macros. The program accompanies an easy module to assist in the progress of modules too.
Key Features include:
- Code collapsing.
- Code shrub construction.
- Discover/Replace with regex.
- Modules in Python dialect. Modules can do package of items.
- Configs at JSON. Lexer special configs.
- Selected UI.
- Split each tab.
- Divide view for 2/3/4/6 documents.
- Fundamental auto-culmination (settled rundown) for a few Lexers.
- Summon palette (ST3 design).
- Minimap (ST3 design).
- Prove unprinted whitespace.
- Support for some encodings.
- Adaptive hotkeys.
CudaText has some amazing highlights for designers, as an instance, linguistic arrangement featuring and HTML/CSS fortify, together with autocompletion, HTML shading codes underline, image viewing, code falling, and code tree arrangement and so forth.
Taking everything into consideration, CudaText is a powerful Notepad substitution program that has some extreme capacities hidden. It’s lightweight and easy to learn and use.
Get more Data Access Components for MySQL Free Download
System Requirements For CudaText 1.27.0
- Filename: cudatext-win-x32-22.214.171.124.zip
- Document size: 9.92MB (10,405,888 bytes)
- Prerequisites: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: December 4, 2017
- Writer: UVViewSoft