DC++ is an open source client for Windows for your Direct Connect organize. Guide Connect lets you share files over the Internet without any confinements or points of confinement. The client is completely free of advertisements and also has a decent, easy to use interface.
Firewall and change bolster is integrated and it’s straightforward and useful to use usefulness such as multi-center point institutions, auto-associations and on-going downloads.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Substantially much more stable. DC++ squanders less memory, is quicker, record quote is littler and lengthy line will not solidify the whole program. Neo-Modus Direct Connect takes memory and resources.
- You’re able to interface with many facilities exactly the same moment and scan for documents from each of them with identical query.
- It’s possible to keep downloading an identical file from various customers in case a individual takes off.
- It’s possible to observe timestamps from the trip. Visit will not jump to finish when you proceed back old messages.
- Bot messages wont popup windows that are new, you may also sift bot messages via.
- No Advertisements.
- Pursuit is much more elastic.
- Hublist is downloadable from numerous servers/sources.
Get more CudaText Free Download
System Requirements For DC++ 0.867
- Filename: DCPlusPlus-0.867.exe
- Document size: 87.98MB (92,255,855 bytes)
- Prerequisites: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: October 24, 2017
- Writer: DC++