Storm is a component rich BitTorrent client for OS X, Windows, Linux, Unix and Windows functioning frameworks. The program uses libtorrent in its own backend and highlights different UIs such as: GTK+, net and relaxation. Storm was composed using the consumer server series with a daemon process, which manages all of the bittorrent action.
Additionally Free Download BIRT Report Designer
- The Deluge daemon is designed for conducting on headless machines using the UIs with the ability to port remotely from any point at all.
- Storm involves a wealthy module accumulation along with a huge part of Deluge’s usefulness can be obtained through modules.
- Storm is subtle and lightweight and does not hoard framework resources.
- Storm is not meant for any one specific desktop requirement and this manner it’ll function in GNOME, KDE, XFCE and others.
- Downpour is Free Software and is approved under the GNU General Public License.
Get more Halite Free download
System Requirements For Deluge 1.3.15
- Filename: deluge-1.3.15-win32-py2.7.exe
- Document size: 15.44MB (16,189,143 bytes)
- Prerequisites: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: May 16, 2017
- Writer: The Deluge Team