EMule is a filesharing client which is contingent on the eDonkey2000 arrange nonetheless provides a larger quantity of highlights compared to the conventional customer.
Clients utilize a couple of systems to create one reliable system. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad) Kad is currently in an open testphase.
Key Futures include
- EMule’s Queue and Credit frame ensures that everyone will find the record he desires by progressing those who move back to the machine.
- EMule is completely free. EMule is also free of any Adware, Spyware, and ect. We do so for the sake of amusement and information, not to money.
- Each document assessed for defilements while downloading to ensure a blunder free record.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control hastens the rectification of destroyed parts.
- Auto wants and Source management allows you to start many downloads without tracking them.
- The Preview function allows you to have a gander at your Videos and Archives before they’re completed. For movie viewing, we suggest that the Video Lan Client.
- The eMule highlights webservices and a webserver that allows you to get quick access to from the internet.
- It’s possible to make classifications to your download to write them.
- To find the record you require, eMule offers a broad number of exploration potential outcomes that include: Servers (Local, and Global), on line (Jigle, and Filedonkey), Kad (Still in Alpha).
- EMule also allows you to use exceptionally intricate Boolean quests which produce the pursuits more elastic.
- Together with the telling and company frame, it is possible to send messages into distinct customers and contain them as companies. On your company display, you may just check if or not a company is on the net.
- Together with all the work in IRC client, you are able to see with Various downloaders and babbles much and wide.
Get more qBittorrent download Free
System Requirements For eMule 0.50b Beta 1
- Filename: eMule0.50b_BETA1-Installer.exe
- Document size: 3.06MB (3,209,438 bytes)
- Prerequisites: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: March 23, 2015
- Writer: eMule Project
- Homepage: www.emule-project.net