Halite is a free BitTorrent client that depends upon the well known libtorrent library. Halite has been produced in C++ and is based on flexible C++ source libraries known as Boost libraries to operate efficiently.
- Lightweight/little impression.
- Overseen downpour line.
- Support for Magnet URI and group book.
- Super-seeding and Web-seeds included.
- Support for conference encryption.
- Total Unicode fortify.
- Limit to plate choice demonstrating exchange rate.
- Support ‘Sign In’ when the needed.
- Create downpour files and change trackers.
- Support for port and sending randomisation.
- Shutdown scheduler.
Halite is a simple, yet invaluable BitTorrent client which has a minimal memory opinion, a pristine interface and can be anything but hard to use. It’s heaps of highlights, including by way of instance, document choice and also record priority details, a controlled torrent line frame, circle shop fortify, service for Magnet URI deluges, and super-seeding. Additionally, it has the capacity to change trackers given in the downpour, and it contains the capability to make torrent documents. What more could you be in a position to need?
*Note: Beginning with form 0.4.0.1, Halite never retains running Windows XP.
System Requirements For Halite 0.4.0.4
- Filename: Halite-0.4.0.4-x86.msi
- Document size: 44KB (45,103 bytes)
- Prerequisites: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: March 21, 2016
- Author: Eoin O’Callaghan