Windows Movie Maker Free Download
Making the new video and editing your videos was not easy till MS Windows introduced its video editing application i.e. Windows Movie Maker. It is really easy to use tool that even a child can make a movie in it.
All you have to do is to capture a movie than simply edit this video in Windows Movie Maker. Windows Movie Maker supports almost all formats. The movies to be edited can be added by just a drag and drop. All the components you are interested in being inserted in your video are put in the storyboard at the base of the Windows Movie Maker.
After the documents are added in storyboard different outcomes can be applied to almost any portion of the video. For example, you can add a video transition effect between two movies. Text can also be inserted into films. You are able to add the title at the beginning of the video and also can add credits at the conclusion of the video. When you’re finished with all the editing you can save it to your computer in WMV format.
Windows Movie Maker requires very little memory to be worked so that it also works fine on slower systems.
On a nutshell note, we can declare that Windows Movie Maker is a fantastic tool for making videos. It is every bit as effective for novice users in addition to expert users.
Windows Movie Maker advantages
- Windows Movie Maker is your video editing tool made by Microsoft, It comes standard with almost any Windows pc, it’s among the most popular video editing programs available, Just like every program, It is entertaining, and it is easy to use, It is free with Windows Me, XP or even Vista, It is fairly straightforward to use, The extra video plugins may be downloaded, also it’s tough to complain about the free applications.
- Windows Movie Maker is free for its consumers of Microsoft Windows, it’s designed for the people that have little to no experience with editing movie, It includes several special effects to use when making videos, You can drag and drop any movie or picture anyplace you would like to have it.
- Windows movie maker is very easy to learn it, It is very straightforward, You do not need the film editing experience to use windows media player, There are over 130 impacts, amazing transitions, titles, and credits available, Following the capture, You can drag and drop any clip anywhere on the timeline.
- Windows movie maker is very good for the novices, it’s the best introduction, It utilizes many common workflow components of this expert editing program ( such as the importing and also the building timeline ), The interface is quite intuitive and it’s not difficult to navigate for even the most novice beginner.
- Windows movie maker is the best instrument for your photo slideshows, It had been designed to make the house movies and the photo slideshows, it gives amazing topics, entertaining transitions and you’re able to add music readily, it provides variety, To get a free video editing app, it gives amazing effects and adjustments to utilize.
Windows Movie Maker disadvantages
- Windows Movie Maker can freeze and crash,” it’s notorious for afflicted by the regular crashes,” So, you ought to be certain that you save frequently, It can’t create the intricate videos, You cannot do complicated editing, You are able to create 1 video track and one audio track just at any case.
- Windows Movie Maker requires the patience of a saint because it’s quite crash prone, The movie switching takes more time and effort to perform, You are able to cut the clips into the smallest and set them backward, it’s frustrating for the advanced users, it’s intended for the newcomer editor, therefore, it’s not helpful for somebody who has experience utilizing the expert editing app.
- Windows Movie Maker doesn’t have infinite video or soundtracks, It provides just one that’s accessible at one time, thus, if you would like to bring another soundtrack, You need to render the movie and add it into the final document, Video overlaying is hopeless, it’s not uninstallable via add/remove control panel.
- Windows Movie Maker doesn’t have audio effects in the storyboard, Audacity has to be used in this circumstance, It does not have any audio in the frame-by-frame, Thus, It is difficult to locate precisely what you’re looking for, You can not define the frames per minute or sound kbps before rendering, there’s a shortage of developer support as of 2011.
- Windows Movie Maker is restricting, It does not offer all of the numbers of editing programs it could since you can only have one video track, you can not use alpha channels or green screen footage in this program, So, You are creatively limited to the effects currently set up in the app.
- You need to know that as Microsoft is updating its operating procedures, So, there are many distinct variants of Windows Movie Maker floating around out there, While the app remains similar in each update but they are not identical.
Features of Windows Movie Maker:
- Easy to use.
- Simple Interface.
- Supports almost all formats.
- Takes less memory.
- Video transition impacts.
- Text can be added from the video.
- Regrettably, for any users searching for an editing program that supports a more custom editing experience, Windows Movie Maker isn’t the one.
- Inside Movie Maker, you can’t color grade your footage, add overlays, add keyframes, and several other characteristics which you would have the ability to incorporate in different kinds of video editing program.
- Though the program does have some transition effects to easily introduce fresh clips and a couple of fun text animations, this application just does not support exceptionally inventive projects.
- Drag and Drop Videos and Photos.
- Record music on your job.
- Add names, captions, and credits.
- Fundamental effects are contained.
- The change rate of the movie.
- Trim and split movie.
- Publish movie to sites like Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube.
Windows Movie Maker System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: 2.4GHz of processor
- RAM: 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB space required
Technical Setup Details For Windows Movie Maker
- Software Name: Windows Movie Maker Latest Version
- Filename: we setup-all.exe
- Setup Full Size: 131.34 MB
- Latest Version Release Added On: 3rd Jan 2014
- Developer: Microsoft
- License: Freeware
Pros & Cons of Windows Movie Maker
- Really Simple to Use.
- This program was created to be quite user-friendly. In comparison to other video editing applications which needs weeks to completely learn how to navigate, you can get your video edited and exported within an hour with Movie Maker.
- Free for Windows Users.
- Windows Movie Maker comes pre-installed on your own windows pc and using the software is completely free. This adds only adds yet another layer of ease whilst creating your movie project.
- Share your Video.
- Windows Movie Maker has many different options that will help you talk about your finished project. It’s possible to put the movie onto a DVD or flash drive, upload straight to a supported list of social media platforms or save your movie as a.
- Fundamental Testing