qBittorrent 4.1.0 (64-Bit) Official Free Latest Version Download For Windows
qBittorrent (64-Bit) is free, lightweight BitTorrent transfer protocol client software. This powerful and easy-to-use program allows easy management of file sharing with its attractive and functional interface.
However, even though the interface of this application is simple, its feature set is really expansive, enabling users to search for torrents via integrated search engine, remote control their downloads via excellent web interface, RSS support, port forwarding support with UPnP and NAT-PMP standard, IP filtering, all most used Bittorentextensions (encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, HTD, Peer Exchange and others), easy way to create new torrents, download scheduler, and many more. The interface of the software can be switched to one of the 35+ supported languages. Download BitTorrent Offline Installer Setup!
Despite the fact that qBittorrent does not offer extensive development in the field of control of downpour documents, and general administration of deluge exchanges, this application fills in as an incredible contrasting option to other comparative applications, for example, µTorrent (its other huge rival Vuze is more prevalent than qBittorrent 64 bit rendition, yet it requests from its clients to introduce Java Virtual Machine, which isn’t required for this C++ based application). Download qBittorrent Offline Installer Setup! Worked by skilled volunteers and to a great degree responsive to the desires of its group, qBittorrent today speaks to a standout amongst other programming answers for sharing records by means of BitTorrent convention.
Key Futures include :
- Concurrent download of distinct deluges.
- Integrated deluge internet crawler.
- Integrated RSS station peruser and downloader.
- Great internationalization.
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP.
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Exceptionally lightweight.
- Deluge liner and coordinating.
- Control over files in a deluge (sifting, organizing).
- Pleasant µTorrent-like port using Qt4 toolbox (qBittorrent v2.x).
- IP dividing (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian documents).
- Propelled control over deluge trackers (qBittorrent v2.x).
- Associate reveal with country and hostname conclusion (qBittorrent v2.x).
- Nearest open-source proportionate to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x).
- Downpour production apparatus.
- Remote controller through Secure Internet User Interface.
QBittorrent integrates Qt4 UI and also an Internet UI that enables a remote controller for hunting content downloads. QBittorent bolsters all BitTorrent expansions, by way of instance, DHT, Peer Exchange, Total encryption, and Magnet/Bitcomet URI’s.
QBittorrent likewise consist of UPnP/NAT-PMP port sending assistance, advancement RSS fortify with download stations, information transmission scheduler, IP sifting and can be IPv6 agreeable. QBittorrent has some exceptionally helpful highlights and it’s an adequate effort at the P2P market. It provides an identical usefulness crosswise over 3 notable phases (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux), and also is a lightweight program which utilizations insignificant amounts CPU and RAM.
Get more Novaroma Free download
System Requirements For qBittorrent 4.0.2
- Filename: qbittorrent_4.0.2_setup.exe
- Document size: 17.86MB (18,724,198 bytes)
- Prerequisites: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: December 1, 2017
- Writer: The qBittorrent Project