UltraSurf Filehippo Free Download
UltraSurf is a lightweight freeware application designed as an anti-censorship tool. It allows to bypass firewalls using proxies and employs encryption protocols for solitude. Other applications include guarding your safety on public WIFI, hiding your IP address and encoded communication. When started, UltraSurf automatically finds proxy servers from a selection of servers globally and assembles a link via an encrypted tunnel. The software executes without installation from a hard drive or portable media, for example, USB drive, memory card or CD, and leaves no registry after closed down. Internet Explorer and Firefox are the currently supported browsers UltraSurf runs through.
UltraSurf is a free (but not open source) software utility which allows computer users to bypass both authorities firewalls and censorship, through the use of HTTP proxy servers. It further employs encryption to ensure the privacy of communications.
The program is available for Windows and Android, and it now works with Microsoft browsers. However, in addition, there are plugins too for Chrome and Firefox. The program is also portable, which means that no additional files have installed on the computer, without any registry changes are made. Hence that the software can be completely eliminated by simply deleting the executable file.
- “Internet censorship is a big issue in many parts of the planet, and not just in countries that have autocratic governments. A number of countries try to control Internet access among its own citizens, particularly during times of upheaval.
- UltraSurf was designed by Chinese dissidents to specifically bypass government firewalls in China.
- The two Harvard University and Wired have hailed the instrument as one of the best ways to bypass censorship, and it had been used extensively during the Arab Spring, as well as in Tibet and Myanmar.
- UltraSurf farther has an extremely easy UI and it’s not difficult to use.
- Though it does have its share of drawbacks. To start with, while the program is free of charge, isn’t open source (supposedly to safeguard its safety methods).
- This means that very few people really understand just what it is doing beneath the hood. Finally, owing to its very nature, it is going to slow down an Internet connection.”
Features of UltraSurf
- Enables Windows and Android users the ability to bypass government firewalls and censorship of the Internet.
- Uses encryption to protect the privacy of communications.
Pros and Cons of UltraSurf
- Is totally free to use.
- Includes a really portable setup that’s easy to delete if needed.
- Is quite straightforward to use.
- Although it’s free, it isn’t open source due to safety issues.
- Will occasionally get flagged as malware by scanners.
- Will slow down Internet connections with its very character.
- Is only accessible for Windows and Android?
Technical Of UltraSurf
- Title: UltraSurf
- Filename: u.zip
- File size: 3.44MB (3,609,239 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: August 22, 2018
- Author: UltraReach Internet Corp.
- MD5 Checksum: 031DB03D8B321D3D4AFDB9D6B6270360